Friday, November 19, 2010

Unit 10 - Technology and the Superintendent

• Give a brief review of the information you found on these sites.
    I found this information to very helpful as I further my Administration duties.  It was very nice to have current issues that that schools can relate with and that are not found amongst a ton of other perhaps useless information.   I felt both website took the web 2.0 technology and branched out even further to how they are being used by student and schools.  The you tube videos were awesome and helped put just how powerful and widespread technology is in the world.

• What information will be most useful to you as a school leader?
I think the most useful parts will be being able to always find the most latest and current things going on that will help other schools when it come to technology.  Not only are there ideas of how to prevent issues from arising, but there is also a great deal of resources to enhance the classroom setting to better education our students.  These two website are going straight into my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. 10/10 points
    Moe,
    I agree with you that the videos are helpful. Being able to see something is always better than just reading about it. These are certainly good websites to have bookmarked for use in the future.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete